FormaV helps patients receive temporary improvements in blood circulation, muscle relief pain and muscle relaxation. It is a technology designed to promote women’s health and can be paired with Kegel exercises, which tighten the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone.
A comfortable and non-invasive treatment that is versatile and provides customizable solutions for patients
- Comfortable and safe treatment providing uniform deep heating for tissue remodeling.
- Indicated for improvement in muscle tone and blood flow.
- Used internally and externally, showing quick results with continued improvements over time.
(*Disclaimer: Registered in Canada as Plus 90 and approved for the treatment of symptoms associated with Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM)
Aviva is a minimally invasive procedure for hemostasis and coagulation of the vulva offering a non-excisional alternative to a labiaplasty. This innovative procedure can be done under local anesthesia, in an office setting, in less than 20 minutes, without excising excess skin. Restores the function and appearance of the vulva by offering a non-excisional alternative to a labiaplasty.
- Designed with extensive safety features to reduce the risk of thermal injury to the soft tissue matrix
- Application of a dielectric coating (thin-film sub-micron layers of transparent material that do not conduct electricity) provides an added layer of safety during procedures
- Internal temperature sensor inside the cannula ensures temperature control during treatments